Counseling for Anxiety
Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try? Have you already tried therapy but found it ineffective? Maybe you have frequent panic attacks that you feel are interfering with your daily life……….
If this sounds like you, I’m confident I can help. My practice offers the most effective forms of treatment to get the relief from anxiety that you deserve.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past; a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
I have advanced training as a Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional (CCATP) and would love to give you strategies that you can begin using immediately to alleviate your anxiety.
If you suffer from an anxiety disorder, panic, or chronic stress, I invite you to contact me today.